How to use Clear and Bold Single Post Style
The Clear and Bold single post style introduced in the Jupiter theme. This post style shows a big hero section with the featured image as the background and the post name as the main title of the page. See figure below.
Jupiter has two Single Post Styles including:
- Traditional and Compact
- Clear and Bold
The Traditional and Compact style is the default Single Post Style of Jupiter which contains standard WordPress blog features and you can have different Post Formats in this style.
The Clear and Bold style has a big header section called hero including the most important information such as the blog title and author image over the featured image as a background. You can use this style when you want to grab the visitor’s attention and make the title as bold as possible to attract readers at a glance. The rest of the page will have the normal content of your blog post.
Set the Clear and Bold as a Default Single Post Style
To select as default option follow the steps below:
- Go to Theme Options > Blog > Blog Single Post
- Locate the Post Style option (Check the screenshot below)
- Select the style you want
- Click Save Changes button
Set the Clear and Bold Style in a Specific Post
To enable the Clear and Bold style for a specific post follow the steps below:
- Go to Admin Menu > Posts
- Select the post you want to have the style
- Scroll down & locate the Jupiter Posts Options Metabox
- Select the Single Post Style option to Clear and Bold